Tharston sign

Tharston Public Houses

Tharston has had two public houses in the village, both now closed. There is a rumour of another right on the parish boundary with Long Stratton but nothing has been found so perhaps the rumour is unfounded. The two known pubs were:

The Queen’s Head (about 1890)

The Norfolk Public Houses website is a great place for information and The Chequers and The Queen’s Head have an entry.


Page last updated: 6 Aug 2022
© Nigel Peacock 2021